dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of the magians/VNM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slanter

Trial of the magians/VNM Empty
PostSubject: Trial of the magians/VNM   Trial of the magians/VNM Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:43 am

Greetings all, I have been trying to complete some trial of the magian weapons and I find myself at a point where I need to kill several vnms. I was wondering if anyone else is also working on weapons/vnms as I am very interested in completing my trials. Anyway that being said I would gladly assist anyone with their trials/vnms for a bit of help in return. Just want to see if anyone has interest in this and if ppl do maybe we can try and setup some kind of gathering time or something. Let me know thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cutestuffies

Cutestuffies

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the magians/VNM   Trial of the magians/VNM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey!

Wow, it's been awhile. I was wondering where you had gone to! How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Slanter

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the magians/VNM   Trial of the magians/VNM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Good now that Im working again. Couldnt afford my bills for a bit >.<, all is well again now tho. Prolly c u tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of the magians/VNM   Trial of the magians/VNM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of the magians/VNM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Dynamis :: General-
Jump to: