dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atma Information.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Licoo

Atma Information. Empty
PostSubject: Atma Information.   Atma Information. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Several Atma in Abyssea are extremely good and would help us a lot with our runs making things much easier and smoother. If we could try to work on this with some of the really good ones, like Atma of the Voracious Violet: STR+:Superior (+50), "Double Attack"+:Minor (10%), "Regain":Minor (2/tic) that drops of Eccentric Eve, is an EXTREME boost to melee stats. Not only that but it really isn't hard to trigger the red !! on the NM.

To get the Red !! to go off you have to use the right elemental WS ONCE. Triggering the Red !! insures a 100% Atma drop, on BlueGartr this as been confirmed several times. If you trigger the Red !! more then once, well then we probably won't get it. Also you cannot trigger it while a mob is reading a TP move.

Here is the list for all elemental WS. (Not 100% sure on this, but Nyzul and the new WS from the 80cap update may not trigger a Red !!.)

This list I found only added the upgraded version of elemental WS, Burning Blade > Red Lotus Blade, so it's possible that either he over looked ALL of them or they count as the same WS for a RED !!. Shouldn't be hard to figure out though, but for now I'll just stick to this.

Dagger: Cyclone|Energy Drain
Sword: Red Lotus Blade|Seraph Blade
GreatSword: Freezebite
Scythe: Shadow of Death
Polearm: Raiden Thrust
Katana: Blade: Teki|Blade: To|Blade: Chi|Blade: Ei
GreatKatana: Tachi: Goten|Tachi: Kagero|Tachi: Jinpu|Tachi: Koki
Club: Seraph Strike
Staff: Earth Crusher|Sunburst

This really isn't a hard list to finish and we would be stupid to not try to get some of the better atma.

Here is a list of jobs that can use each WS.
I know this isn't a complete list of all the jobs that can use the WS, I picked the jobs that would either have the skill leveled or not have a D-E in skill level.

THF, DNC: Dagger
PLD, BLU: Sword
DRK: Great Sword, Scythe
SAM(If /WAR, /DRG or /PLD), DRG: Polearm
NIN: Katana
SAM: Great Katana
WHM, MNK, BLU, PLD: Club
SMN, BLM, MNK, DRG: Staff

We have most of these jobs at each event. the ones I don't really see is a NIN and DRG(?). There should be no reason why we could not try to get Atma.
Back to top Go down

Atma Information.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Abyssea :: General Discussion-
Jump to: